Monday 22 October 2018

                                     To- Do List
We can do anything, but it is not possible that we can do everything on time.  Being a student, we have lots of study pressure and complete our assignment on time. However, in my opinion, this is the best time to learn how fast and quickly we can manage our task. My suggestion is to maintain your time makes the to-do list.


To do list is a handy tool to maintain your time and organized yourself. First of all, write your goals and make a record how can you complete your goal within the time limit. What step you need to achieve your objective and how much time you have to finish these achievements. I take my example during an exam and assignment; I successfully maintain my time. I had four test in week seven and had to post my blog. So I set my time wrote everything on the list and when I start work on those. I set my priority and check the time how much time I have. Then on the weekend, I divided my time according to the exam. I know one or two subject was very critical where I need to more concentrate and take more time. 

Then I scheduled my time and reviewed everything on the weekend so that during the exam I do not have much pressure on my hand. After making a list and deligated stick on that list, surprisingly I save a lot of time for my family and also completed my review without gets tired.  According to Jill Duffy, every morning look over your to-do list and calendar. It does not take much time and you won’t be thrown off course later. The task-management app Any.do has a setting that reminds you every morning to review your plans for the day. This list makes your life easy (DUFFY, 2015).
                                                 Reference 
DUFFY, J. (2015). 11 Ways to Increase Your Productivity. PC Magazine, 158–163. Retrieved from http://login.library.sheridanc.on.ca/login?     url=http://search.ebscohost.com.library.sheridanc.on.ca/login.aspx?                       direct=true&db=a9h&AN=103333145&site=ehost-live&scope=site

No comments:

Post a Comment